Why You Should Sponsor/Exhibit?
KEY REASONS YOUR BRAND NEEDS TO BE AT THE LOOK GOOD FEEL GOOD SHOW.
- Strengthen your brand profile amongst the highly diverse Victorian market and position your organisation as a leader in the beauty industry.
- Engage in 2-way communications with attendees and gain instant feedback.
- This is an opportunity to reach a diverse and highly engaged audience who are beauty lovers and are passionate about their skincare and appearance.
- Attending audience is ready to buy and are regular users looking for your products and services.
- Generate and drive sales by getting direct access to your target audience.
- Leverage promotional opportunities and brand awareness onsite that drives attendees to your retail or online store.
- Showcase your products or services face to face with first hand live demonstrations to target audience.
- Maximise your marketing messages and promote your products or services before the Show begins via our highly targeted marketing channel.
- Generate new leads and increase your database and social media followers.
- Limit the need for your target audience to search for you via search engines. Our dedicated website for attendees will drive traffic to your doors pre, onsite and post Show
ACTIVATE THE CONSUMER SENSES AT THE LOOK GOOD FEEL GOOD SHOW
Sensory branding is a marketing concept that uses the five senses – sight, sound, smell, taste and touch – to engage customers on an emotional level.
Studies show that when engaging multiple senses at once, customers forge emotional associations with your product and brand, and have the opportunity to see the point of difference on offer.
By being involved at the Look Good Feel Good Show you can address each of the five senses at your exhibition booth, and can elevate your space from static display to a memorable customer experience.
- Look good by highlighting your brand colours throughout the space and stand out from the crowded online market.
- Display your products in person to allow customers to see them from up close and from a distance.
- Showcase what you have to offer that is special or out of the ordinary face to face.
- Demonstrate your products to your customers and let them see in person how your product looks and how to maximise your product features.
- Let consumers visualise the colours. Seeing the real product enhances the physical appearance and true colours.
- Active consumer hearing with conversations. Engaging conversation is your most valuable selling tool.
- Highlight and deliver your brand slogan and messages face to face, cutting out noise from the online space and competitors.
- Your brand’s signature scent is important. Let consumers sense the smell of your products as this sense is most closely linked with memories.
- Draw customers to your brand using your distinct fragrant from your products or activations. This is something that can’t be achieve online.
- Connect with consumers by allowing them to feel and touch different textures of your products
- Let them test your products and feel the difference from your competitors
- Your customers can actually hold your products