How to attract attendees to your booth
An effective way of enticing attendees to your stand is to give it a WOW factor. If you have a budget then it is important to allocate some of this to your exhibition booth.
Two of the best options for attracting attendees to your stand is by providing something unique and by catching people's eye with your booth design, you want to aim to make your booth stand out from the crowd.
Below are some ideas we’ve put together to help you get the creative juices flowing…
Offer something unique at your stand:
- Provide a demo or teach your customers a practical skill relevant to your product
- Does your brand partner with an influencer? Why not bring them along to help promote your brand onsite
- Run a competition or challenge at your stand, get your customers involved and offer product prizes for winners!
- Let your customers try before they buy, offer testers and samples and allow your customers to touch, feel and try your products
- Provide a novel experience, who can say no to a quirky old school photo booth
- Run a promo hour, freebies with any purchase during the last hour of the day
- Offer a special Show discount
- Run a pop-up attraction to get attendees to your stand, why not offer free smoothies made in person at your stand (using ingredients to support your skin health of course!)
- Create a visual spectacular. Design and decorate your booth to catch people’s attention
- Create a relaxing atmosphere – how about a nice spa retreat? Sometimes creating a quiet calm space can set you apart from the crowd
- Highlight your brand colours throughout the space
- Consider how lighting can affect your space, such as downlights, uplighting, neon or coloured lights
- Create an immersive/interactive experience; why not make your stand look like and feel like a real-life beauty salon?!
- Think about your space, how about doubling your exhibition booth? This will give your double the space to work, maybe half your booth can be directed to sales and the other to an experience
- Incorporate the 5 senses into your stand, it’s all about sight, smell, touch, taste and sound!
- Create a beautiful Insta worthy photo op, think floral installation!
- The skies the limit, rigging can provide a focal point and direct attendees to your stand even if you aren’t at the front of the hall.
Remember we are here to help; we have a team of experts working on this event and we want to make sure you have the best experience at the Look Good Feel Good Show!
Make sure to ask us questions if you are unsure of anything, we also have specialist contractors available to help with your stand requirements and logistical needs.
Contact us today and we can put you in touch with the right person to assist you with all of your needs!